July 1 Meet at League City with Baytown
LCST Barracudas Double Dual Meet Checklist
Host team: League City Barracudas
Visiting teams: Baytown and Timber Cove
Date of Meet: July 1
Start Time: 8 am
Location: Hometown Hero’s Park
1001 E League City Pkwy, League City, TX 77573
#pool lanes: 8 lanes @ 25 yards
Host team swims 2 lanes in first heat, visiting teams may each swim 3 swimmers in first heat. All remaining heats will be randomly seeded by meet manager.
Host warm-up time: 7-7:20 am Visitor warm-up time: 7:20-7:40 am
1. Meet will be scored: with the use of 3 timers and all times entered into Meet Manager
2. Entries should be submitted: Through Hytek
3. Computer entries to be submitted with: Times
4. Entries printout will be by: Entries Grid
5. Host team will provide meet results on: Flash drive (please bring a flash drive), within 24 hours by Hytek
6. Individual heat/event will be limited to: No limit
7. Relay heats/events will be limited to: No limit
8. Other information and/or special considerations for this meet are as follows:
· Entries exchange on Thursday before meet by 7pm (let us know if this does not work for you)
· All scratches must be done by 7:20am. No changes allowed for events 1-9 after meet is seeded (events 1-9 will be seeded the night before the meet).
· Officials meeting at 7:30am at the starter tent
· All timers-both shifts-meeting at 7:40am at the Barracuda tent inside the pool area near the Concession stand (head timers must be present)
· Swimmers for events 1-8 to the ready area at 7:45am
· Parking is closest to the soccer/football fields-enter through side gate by playground · All tent set up will be outside of fence (near playground)
· Absolutely no food or sodas will be allowed in the ready/start area.
· Only Coaches, Officials, Scoring Volunteers and Team Reps will be allowed in the Clerk office
· Breakfast, snacks and lunch will be available at the concession stand
· We will NOT be using live updates due to poor internet signal
Visiting Teams Volunteering Requirements: Shift #1—-Events 1-40, Shift #2—- 40-80
2 volunteers for ready area per shift
2 Officials per shift
2 scorers per shift
8 timers per shift You must provide your own stopwatches
1 runner per shift
We will have zero tolerance for bullying of any kind from either kids or adults. We are here to facilitate a fun and positive swimming environment for the parents and kids within the CCSL and our community. This sort of behavior will result in being asked to leave the facility immediately.
HOST TEAM’S Clerk of Course: Lauren Estes 409-392-6722
Clerk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is each individual team’s clerk of course’s responsibility to inform their team’s rep of this checklist and agreement.
The document Timber_Cove___Baytown___LCST_Psychsheet.pdf was attached to this post.